■ Ownership Transfer Procedure
1. The ownership transfer must be executed before expiration date.
2. Ownership Transfer Steps:
A. Fill out Net-Chinese Domain Ownership Transfer Form and sign.
B. Prepare related certificate documents.
a. Registrant is a natural person: A copy of personal identification card of passport.
b. Registrant is the legal owner: Business Certification, Certificate of Incorporation.
C. Must pay ownership transfer administration fee.
D. Please fax or email the copy of signed Domain Ownership Transfer Form, related documents and payment receipt to Net-Chinese customer service.
E. After completed ownership transfer, Net-Chinese will send registrant information modify notification to inform new registrant.
3. Price: Ownership transfer administration fee.
4. Please note
A. If there are qualification restrictions on the domain, the transferee needs to meet the qualification requirements.
B. If needed, provide the related certification documents for verification.
5. Following conditions are banned for domain ownership transfer:
A. The domain is pending dispute or in legal procedure.
B. The domain status is Client Ownership Transfer Prohibited.
C. Domain name is expired and payment overdue.
■ Dispute Solution
- Net-Chinese is not responsible for determining whether the use of your domain name infringes or violates any third-party rights. Net-Chinese is involved neither in litigation with any third parties, nor as a dispute mediator.
- If the domain name violates the rights and interests to any third party (including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, trade names infringement, etc.), the registrants shall bear all the losses and defend and hold to the domain name application of any related departments (including reputational damage, wasted labor costs, litigation and related expenses).
- Net-Chinese may, in accordance with the decision of the institutions which is adopted by ICANN-accredited registrars or certain managers of country-code top-level domains , and Notices of Judgement, and other Notices of Settlement, and carry out the assignment of domain names, or revoke their domain name.
2. Applicable Rules:
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (often referred to as the "UDRP")
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Uniform Repid Suspension (often referred to as the "URS")
3. Domain name dispute resolution organizations
- World Intellectual Property Organization (often referred to as the "WIPO")
- Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center (often referred to as the "ADNDRC")
- Hong Kong Office
- Beijing Office
- Seoul Office
- Kuala Lumpur Office
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Forum (often referred to as the "ADR Forum")
- Alternative Disputr Resolution .eu (often referred to as the "ADR.eu")
- Arab Center for Dispute Resolution (often referred to as the "ACDR")
4. Flow Chart of Proceeding of Schematic Diagram for Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre
- See https://www.adndrc.org/mten/udrp_chart.php for Flow Chart of Proceeding.