According to the ISO3166-1, "EU" is the Country Code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) determined by ICANN. It is abbreviated from "European Union". The registry is EURid.
Below are regulations and prices of the domain name:
1. Registration: 1-10 years
2. Renewal: 1-9 years
- Renewal Period: You can renew your domain name 8 days prior to expiration date.
- Price: Please see the price list.
- Redemption period: 30 days. (From the 5 days before the expiration date)
- Price: You need to pay renewal fee plus redemption administration fee to redeem your domain name.
- Your domain name may be deleted after your domain expired, however the exact time for the deletion depends on each registry policy.
- A deleted domain name will be opened to registration after the deletion.