■ Regulation Rules
■ Renewal/ Suspension
1. Renewal: you can renew your service at any time, but no further than 10 years.
2. Suspension is 30 days. Once the domain name expires, all the related services will be suspended from day 1.
■ Registrar Transfer
1. The gaining side registrar needs to obtain auth code from the losing side registrar.
2. The gaining side registrar will send the email to the domain name owner to confirm.
3. Failure to transfer:
1.) The domain name is in dispute.
2.) Client Transfer Prohibited
3.) Fail to pay in 25 days after the initiate date or before the expired date.
■ Domain Name Transfer
1. You can transfer the domain name via online system.
2. How to transfer .tw to another registrar:
After sign in with your account, select “Transfer” button. Please set up a password for domain name transfer.
3. Registrant will need to confirm the transfer of the domain name in 3 days through email sent by gaining side Registrar (transferor). Domain name will be bounced back to losing side registrar if there is no confirmation from registrant.
4. After transfer domain into the Net-Chinese, please make the payment within 25 days (before the expired date).
Payment delay will has the following conditions occur:
1.)Payment failing due over 25 days, the transferring service will bounce back to the losing side registrar.2.)Payment failing due after expired date, the domain name will be suspended and bounced back to losing side registrar due to expiration of domain.