How to set SRV record ?
- Record types : choose SRV.
- Hostname/cname : Service and protocol for SRV. The format should be "xxx(service).xxx(protocol)". Take above picture as reference, _sip is service and _tls is protocol.
- IP/Domain name : The target for SRV record.
- Priority : Multiple records have the same name and service. Priority is used to decide which record is prior.
- Weights : Multiple records have the same name, service and priority. Wieghts is used to decide which record is prior.
- Port : Enter the Port number.
- You can set 50 DNS records for free.
- If there is any mistake, it would make your record invaild.
- The SRV record does not include TTS.