How to set CNAME record ?
You can set sub domain by setting Cname record.
If you need to set abc.net-chinese.com, please enter abc in“Hostname/cname".
Please enter the domain name that you need to direct to in “IP/Domain name".
- You can set 50 DNS records for free.
- Please enter English lowercase.
- Do not enter the same hostname/cname for two different records.
- Do not enter special symbol in hostname/cname except "-".
- Do not enter domain name in hostname/cname.
- Do not enter blank in hostname/cname.
- If there is any mistake, it would make your record invaild.