How to set A record?
If you build a website（WEB SERVER）and IP address is 184.108.40.206, you can register a domain name and direct it to your IP address.
►If you need to set www.netc.tw, please enter www in "Hostname/cname"
►If you need to set netc.tw, please do not enter any word in "Hostname/cname"
►If you need to set both www.netc.tw and netc.tw, please set two A records.
►For example :
- If you need to set sub domain without IP address, please refer "Cname record"
- AAAA record can direct to IPv6 address. You can set AAAA record at the same way.
- You can set 50 DNS records for free.
- Please enter English lowercase.
- Do not enter the same hostname/cname for two different records.
- Do not enter special symbol in hostname/cname except "-".
- Do not enter domain name in hostname/cname.
- You can only set one layer for Hostname/cname.
- If there is any mistake, it would make your record invaild.